How do I create a task?
A task is something that your team needs to do in order to run a user study and get insights. Here are some examples of typical tasks:
- Find the participants for this study
- Book a conference room for user interviews
- Write an interview script
- Run the interviews with the participants
- Collect the observations that you make
- Make sense of the observations by creating themes
Clicks to add a task
Go into a study, go into the "Tasks" tab of that study and click on the "Add task" button. A new task will appear in the list. Fill out the name and description of the task. Optionally assign it to a team member and give it a due date.