How do I get started?
This system allows user researchers to collect evidence and observations about their users' behavior. What's more important: It helps UX researchers to make sense of what they have observed, in order to make decisions about real design changes.
To reach this goal, there is a number of steps that you should go to get from evidence to insights:
- Create a team as a home for your projects
- Create a project as a home for the studies
- Create some research questions that the team should answer during the studies
- Create one or more studies (e.g. a survey, a user test, an A/B test, etc.)
- Collect evidence to prove your observations (e.g. photos of your participants working on something)
- Collect observations within those studies
- Tag the observations to make them categorizable
- Derive themes from the observations so that you can decide about the design changes your team needs to make for their users